Pray with Caring Network
Intercede on your own, with a group or as a church
“Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it work in vain.”
Here are three ways to ask God’s blessing on the work of Caring Network and God’s care for women across Illinois.
Small groups and church congregations can join us in public prayer for the end of abortion. As you lead your church or group, you could:
- Pray for federal, state and local leaders
- Pray for mothers considering abortion – that they would learn the truth and get the help they need to choose life
- Pray for fathers, parents and friends who are influencing a decision
- Pray for post-abortive women – that they would hear and receive the forgiveness that is in the Lord Jesus
- Pray for the repentance of those who work in the abortion industry
- Pray for those who work in life-minded organizations and ministries (you can use the form below to request a Prayer Card)
- Lead your congregation in confession and lament for abortion in our churches and society
- Pray that the church would let our light shine before men, that they may see our good works and glorify our Father in heaven
Join Caring Network’s Prayer Team
Could you commit to pray consistently and intentionally for more specific needs within our ministry?
Prayer Team volunteers are self-starters who can serve with a positive, humble attitude and leave results in the Lord’s hands. Dependability and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality are essential.
If you might want to serve this way, use the contact form at right to learn more.